Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ILLUSION

I lie on my bed,i close my eyes
I think of you with a silent smile
I imagine us together without goodbyes
Forgetting the reality for that while

Then in my dream i see you there
Telling me what you realy feel
I am satisfied,nothing to fear
Cause everything there felt so real

The i woke up from ma fantasy
Trying to keep myself asleep
Realizing it was a dream-a fallacy
I silently started to weep

I wanted to return to my illusion
Don't wanna face the reality
Also don't wanna stay in this confusion
Gotta gain my ability

Now i have to be optimistic
To make my dream come true
I have to be pragmatic
To find you where i want you

My hopes, my trance will come true
I have faith in my fate
One day i'll be accepted by you
You'll open your heart's gate

Then you and i will be we
We wont let each other cry
That's all i wanna be
With you i wanna live and die.



by Syeda Zainab Najeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment